Friday 24 April 2009

Celebrating three years in Kuwait ( My First day in Kuwait)

Ahhh, 3 years have passed so quickly.. i can not imagine. But it is a fact that i arrived in kuwait city on 24 April 2006 ( exactly 3 years back from today) with deep heart and grief. Leaving your beloved country , your employer, your friends , your relatives and off course your customers was not so easy desicsion for me... but i made it only for better future for myself and my family!

When i look back now, i feel it was not a bad decision alhamdullilah. I joined KMEFIC on 25th April 2006( just next day i came to kuwait ) and worked there till December 2007,with lot of recoginations and appreciations.

I still remember first day in Kuwait...I reached Kuwait airport at 3:50 PM by Air china flight from karachi and there was no one from KMEFIC to receive me....Oh it was really bad start and disappointment for me, but my two great freinds Aamir and Najam were there to receive me . But another problem was there , they did not know where would i stay ?. So they called yacub ( GBM) who was my introducer at KMEFIC, who then called Mr. Qarooni ( My always great friend and respectable Ex-Boss) , who then called Hande ( a good friend of mine ) . Finally Hande coordinated with KMEFIC HR to arange & book hotel for me at same time...AAAAAAAAHh ...Big mishap for me!!


I put all my luggage in hotel and then went to Aamir home with Najam... Spent some time and then we ( I and Najam) went to Marina Mall on Gulf road for dinner....

Both of us were deep hearted , as najam at that time was also a new comer in Kuwait and he was also not settled down well in Kuwait....

It was a busy and deep hearted day for me!! worries for next day, worries for new job, new responsibilities and offcourse new country.............

No comments:

Post a Comment

 How to Enable Graphical Mode on Red Hat 7 he recommended way to enable graphical mode on RHEL  V7 is to install first following packages # ...