Thursday 25 June 2009

Which Mobile to select?Nokia 5800 or N73?

Yes , after two years of usage my current mobile has become ugly . Although it is still working fine , i realize that now my colleagues are fed up of it. So i decided three weeks ago to change it and go for "latest available technology".
Unfortunately i am not a "mobile Freek".I usually not so much interested in mobiles and their features. In my view, you only use three or four features of your mobile and that's it. So according to me , your mobile should have good reception,good loud speaker, good camera and one good way to transfer data to/from mobile.I know most of my readers will disagree with my point of view. They will say that mobiles should have GPRS, GPS, Gxx, GDD and GDDxx as well and if any one of these features is missing then mobile is useless.But truly speaking it is just a "symbol of status" and "game of competition".

Now as i already have decided to change my current mobile and still striving to select which mobile model/make will be suitable for me but i have realized that it is not going to be a easy task for me. I never been to be in this kind of problem. The basic features , which i am interested in nearly every good model and make of mobile.
So i soon realized that while searching in between different makes and models , i am also becoming a "mobile freek". I am also looking for touch screen and GPS software in mobiles. I am also looking for full key board options , although i never use to write more than two messages per day.

Another very astonishing thing is "made in china". Now almost all the models of Nokia which are available in Kuwait are "made in china". I am not against Chinese products but afraid whether it counts to status symbol game or not. My mobile is hungarian or finland made and what about yours? Is it Chinese ? Oh i am starting feeling sorry about you, hahahaha....

So guys please help me , i have posted a poll , for my own seek and help in decision
Is Nokia 5800 ( China) is better than Nokia N73 ( Finland? Please participate in this poll and help me in making this difficult decision....otherwise i would not be able to make this decision for next two years and technology will again change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 How to Enable Graphical Mode on Red Hat 7 he recommended way to enable graphical mode on RHEL  V7 is to install first following packages # ...