Friday 24 July 2009

When future of my country will change?

I am a Pakistani professional and I love my country like all other Pakistani professionals.Even if i become Canadian citizen or Australian national , my roots will remain with my country ... with green colors... There is no doubt in that...

I don't know about my next generation who may not know single word of Pakistani national anthem ,, but for me it is still a song of my heart... I can not change my roots ....However i still think like millions of Pakistani professionals , why i should change my roots? Answer is probably because i am not optimistic about my own country 's future...

When i see millions of illiterate Pakistanis who belong to rural areas of Sindh, Punjab, Balochistan and NWFP , looking for single drop of clean water and running after UNO trucks carrying food AIDS i feel sadness in my heart. When i receive calls from my relatives who live in biggest city of Pakistan , complaining about excessive load -shedding i feel ashame ...What I am doing currently for my fellow men ? Nothing?

On the other hand when i see sons & daughters of our ruler class politicians as becoming so called "OUR LEADERS", OUR PRIME MINISTERS and OUR PRESIDENTS , i feel that we all Pakistanis are responsible for what is currently happening to us. We can not select our leaders in right way , then what else we can do ? nothing?

Anybody can tell me what are the characteristics of these elite sons and daughters which are making them next rulers for us ? Nothing except that they are sons and daughters of some martyr or alive leaders and they have studied in leading US/UK
universities? are they professional ? are they genious ? are they extraordinary in any sense? no but they are sons and daughters of Mr.X and Ms.X and thats it !!!!
and this quality is enough for making them next pakistani presidents and prime ministers?

My nation is very talented , Every young man of my nation is professional in his work , but when the time of election comes , he can not make a right decision ... he can not select right leaders for him ... Punjabi's select Punjabi leaders , Sindhi's select Sindhi , NWFP people select Pushtoon leaders and Muhajir select urdu speaking leaders...We can not vote on basis of character , education , nobleness and professionalism of leaders and that is why most of International president/prime ministers are really professionals while ours are just...

When we change our this attitude i don't know , but that is sure that if we don't change it , we will remain same ... A talented nation , but with no future ... surviving one by another night , but without light.

1 comment:

  1. The popular notion is to find the shortest way to success, which usually involves bending or breaking the rules. Now if you take this notion and apply it to a nation, then skipping queues and breaking rules becomes a symbol or status and pride. And once that happens it is human nature to protect anything they are proud of.

    How can we fix it? by example and very slowly. Humans are natural mimics and they learn by example, and are motivated by inspiration. People of our homeland have come together whenever they are faced with challenges bigger than themselves. Case in point the Earthquake relief effort that united the nation.

    Just my two cents :)

    ReplyDelete

 How to Enable Graphical Mode on Red Hat 7 he recommended way to enable graphical mode on RHEL  V7 is to install first following packages # ...